- Go to "Listings", navigate to the particular listing, and click View Listing.
- Click on the "Dates" tab. Click "Add New Dates".
Start/End Dates. Click on the empty field underneath Start Date and End Date to open the calendar widget and then select your date.
Start/End Times. Click the empty field under Start Time and End Time and then enter your class times.
Toggle the Set as Private Date switch to enable. Note that when you set your date to private, customers won't see any available dates and tickets for this class.
- Click "Done" to save.
- Click "Save" at the bottom.
EDIT. If you already have an existing date. Go to the Dates tab and click on the Edit icon beside the date.
- In the Date & Time section, click the Edit icon and toggle the Set as Private button.
- Click "Done" and then "Save".
How do I hide or mark a ticket as private?
How do I create or edit a date?