- Create your course and class dates as usual.
- Go to "Dates" and click on the edit date icon on the date that you want to set up a recurring charge for.
- Go to the Ticket settings.
- In charge options, click to select "Recurring Charge". This will charge your customer a fixed amount upon checkout and bill them the same amount at your preferred payment frequency.
- Payment Frequency. Click the dropdown list to select from: Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Every 2 Months, Every 3 Months, Every 6 Months, and Yearly.
Number of Payments. Enter the number of recurring payments in the space provided. Note: Infinite Payments? Does your listing have no specific end date? Tick to select Infinite Payments to keep billing your customer until you manually cancel the recurring charge. (This feature is great for music schools, dance schools, acting schools, and the like.)
- Happy with your recurring charge setup? Click Done to save and then proceed with creating your tickets.
What are charge options?
How do I charge a customer in instalments?
How do I set up a recurring charge for the membership fee?