If you have not enabled this feature yet, you have to go to "Settings", then "Add-ons" and then enable the "Custom Booking Fields".
- Go to "Listings" (in Listing Management). Navigate to the class that you wish to edit and click "View Listing" (eye icon).
- In the Listing Info tab, scroll down to "Advanced Settings" and click the pencil icon.
- In the list of options, enable "Extra booking fields".
- Scroll down to the list of your custom booking fields and enable the field that you wish to add. If you haven’t created it yet, click "Add Custom Field".
- In the popup window, select the type of custom field that you wish to create. Choose from multiple choice, yes/no, text field (long/short), checkbox, and date, and then follow the prompts.
- Create as many custom fields as needed and then save your changes. Once you’ve saved your new custom field, it will be listed in your "Custom Fields" (in Settings) and can be enabled in your other listings.
- You can also re-order these fields.