Best way to get any extra info from your customers is to ask them directly! If you have any questions that are not yet available as a predefined booking field, you can do so by creating a custom field.
- Go to "Listings" (in Listing Management). Navigate to the class that you wish to edit and click on "View Listing" (eye icon).
- In the Listing Info tab, scroll down to "Advanced Settings" and click on the pencil icon.
- In the list of options, toggle enable extra booking fields.
- Scroll down to the list of your custom booking fields and click on "Add Custom Field".
- Next, select the type of custom field that you wish to create. In this case, you’ll probably want to use multiple choice. (Other options available: yes/no, text field (short), text field (long), checkbox, and date.) Click on Next to configure your settings.
- In the space provided, enter the question/title of your custom field - for example, How did you find out about us?
- In the next space, list the available options - let’s say, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google ads, newspaper, search engine, word of mouth, and so on.
- Next, configure your custom field: Enable Multiple Selections, if you want your customer to select more than one option. Enable This Field is Required, if you want to require your customer to answer.
- Click on "Done" to save.
- Create as many custom fields as needed and then save your changes.
Your new custom field will now be listed in your Custom Fields (in Settings) and can be enabled in your other listings.