- Go to "Class List" (in Management). Use the filters to view by class name and by date range (min date to max date). TIP: You may use multiple filters to make the job even easier.
- Navigate to the cancelled class and then click on it. This will display the list of attendees.
- Navigate to the attendee that you wish to transfer. Click to display "More Actions" (options menu with three vertical dots) and select "Transfer Attendee". This will open a popup window.
- Class. Click to open the dropdown list. Use the search box to find the target class and then click to select.
- Date. Next, click to open the dropdown list. Find the target class date and then click to select.
- Ticket Type. click to open the dropdown list. Find the target ticket type and then click to select.
- Merchandise (not required). If you wish to add merchandise to the order, click on Add Merchandise to open the dropdown list. Use the search box to find the target merchandise and then click to select. Enter the quantity in the space provided. You may add as many types of merchandise as necessary.
- Transfer Charge. If the target class costs the same as the original class, enter zero (0) here.
A. If the target class costs more than the original class, add the difference here. This will be reflected in "Total Charge".
B. If the target class costs less than the original class, subtract the difference here by placing a minus (-) sign before the amount. This will be reflected in "Total Refund".
C. If you opted not to store your customer’s credit card information during the original transaction or if they did not pay by credit card, they will see a payment link in the transfer confirmation email.
9. Click on "Transfer Attendee" to complete the process.