Make sure to add merchandise before you even create your classes, so that you can add them quickly as you create your tickets. (IMPORTANT: You will need to first enable Merchandise in your list of Add-Ons in Settings.)
Once you’ve created your tickets, you will have to add merchandise to each individual ticket. WeTeachMe charges a booking fee for each item added.
- Go to "Management" and then click on "Merchandise".
- On the next page, click on "Add Merchandise" (located at the top of the page).
- In the popup window, add the following details for your new merchandise:
- Price. Tick on the box if the price is GST-inclusive.
- Stock Level. Enter the number of items available for sale.
- Minimum Purchase QTY. Default quantity is “1”. You can change this if you wish to sell more than one item per transaction.
- Maximum Purchase QTY. Default quantity is “1”. You can change this if you wish to cap the purchase quantity per transaction at more than one. If a customer is allowed to buy as many as they like, leave this blank.
4. Ready to start selling your merchandise? Tick the box next to "Merchandise is for Sale".
5. Finally, click on "Save Merchandise".