- To enable this feature, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to Memberships (in Management). Click on Add Membership. This will open a popup window.
- Name. Name your membership offer (ex. VIP Member).
- Price. Add the price to be charged for membership. Tick on the GST option if it is already included in the price.
- Charge options. Click to select Recurring Charge. This will charge your customer a fixed amount upon checkout and bill them the same amount at your preferred payment frequency.
- Payment Frequency. Click on the dropdown list to select from: Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Every 2 Months, Every 3 Months, Every 6 Months, and Yearly.
- Number of Payments. Enter the number of recurring payments in the space provided.
- Infinite Payments. Do you want your customer billed indefinitely? Tick to select Infinite Payments to keep billing them until you manually cancel the recurring charge.
8. Happy with your recurring charge setup? Click on Done to save and then proceed with creating your tickets.