Let's say you teach a craft workshop that runs for 3 weeks. You can use the Class Schedule to display the specific dates and times, to help your students plan their attendance accordingly.
- Go to your existing listing or create a new listing as usual.
- Go to the Dates tab and click on Add New Dates.
- In the spaces provided, add your new date, start time, and end time.
- No. of sessions. Update the number of sessions. (In the example above, your number of sessions is "3".) The Frequency field will now be displayed.
- Frequency. Update the frequency accordingly. (In the example above, your frequency is "weekly".) The Class Sessions field will now be displayed.
- Class sessions. Add the three dates and their respective start and end times.
- Click on Done.
- Add your tickets as usual.
- Save your changes.