- Go to Balance (in Finance).
- Navigate to the filters at the top of the page. Click in the Transaction dropdown list and select Refund.
- To print the list, navigate to the table header and open More Actions (options menu with three vertical dots). Click on Export as CSV.
- In the popup window, tick the More Options box if you wish to include the following details in the CSV report: Billing Name, Billing Email, Class Tags, Order Items. Otherwise, the report will include only the following default values.*
- Happy with your CSV report setup? Click on Download CSV.
*The report default values are:
- Order ID and Description
- Subtotal Amount, Booking Fee, and Total Amount
- Transaction Date and Time
- Payment Type (online or offline)
- Transaction Type (payment, refund, transfer, withdraw, and subscription)
- Status of Transaction