- Go to "Listing Dates" (in Listing Management). Use the filters to find the specific date. You can use multiple filters to make the job even easier.
- Navigate to the date that you wish to edit and then click on "Edit Date" (pencil icon).
- Scroll down to the ticketing section and navigate to the ticket that you wish to close. Click on "Edit" (pencil icon).
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings". In the list under Stop Accepting Bookings, select a past date. You can select as far back as "24 weeks before class starts".
- Click on "Done" and then save your changes.
Can I cancel a class that already has bookings?
What can I do with Advanced Ticket Settings?