- Go to "Orders" (in Finance) and use the filters to find the specific order. Choose from: Customer Name, Email, Status (completed, pending, cancelled), or range of dates. You can use multiple filters to make the job even easier.
- In your filtered results, under the Payment Details column, you will see pending orders marked in orange and with the payment due date.
- Navigate to the order that you wish to view and then click on "View Order" (order ID). (Alternatively, you may also click on the icon located in the far right end of the row.)
- In the order page, navigate to Payment Activity. Mouse over the details and then, click on "Mark Payment as Paid" (checkmark icon).
- Leave an internal note as needed.
- Click on "Mark Payment as Paid" (IMPORTANT: This cannot be undone.) You may view this update in the Activity section for tracking.
How to Cancel a Pending Payment?
How do I view all my pending orders?