We created the Watchlist feature exactly for this purpose! Here's how to add a class to your own Watchlist:
- Create an account on WeTeachMe and then log in. IMPORTANT: The Watchlist feature will work only if you are logged in. (You'll know that you've successfully logged in if you see your name on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.)
- Go to the class page that you wish to add to your Watchlist. Scroll down to the icons right below the tickets section (as shown above).
- Next, click on the eye icon (Add to Watchlist). Once you've done so, the eye will then appear more prominent than the other two icons, as shown here:
Once you've added a class to your Watchlist, you will be able to see it on your dashboard. Here's how to view your dashboard:
- Log in to your account and then click on your name on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the menu on the right-hand side of the screen, click on Favourites/Watchlists.
- There should now be two tabs on your left-hand side. Click on the Watchlists tab to see all the classes you've added.