- Create a new listing and dates as usual.
- Once your new date is up, select a charge option. Choose from: Full Amount, Instalment Charges, and Recurring Charges.
- To create a bring-a-friend ticket, start by naming your ticket. ("Bring-A-Friend ticket" or "You and a Friend" are common.)
- Next, select a ticket type. Choose "Special Offer". (This label will be displayed on the class booking page.)
Optional: Add a ticket description in the space provided, if you think it requires some explanation. (This will be displayed on the booking page, near the ticketing area.)
- Enter the number of tickets in the space provided.
- Do you want your ticket showing on the WeTeachMe marketplace and get a boost on our marketing channels (newsletter, social media, etc.)? Make sure to tick this option: Promote this ticket via WeTeachMe Marketing. 20% fee will apply.
- Enter your ticket price in the space provided.
- If you offer coupons and course vouchers and don't want them used on your discounted tickets, toggle the options to disable redemption.
- Do you want the ticket for internal use only? Toggle the option, so that only and your team can see and process this ticket.
- Select your preference for the start/stop dates for booking this ticket.
- IMPORTANT: In Tickets allowed per transaction, make sure your minimum is set to 2 tickets. Otherwise. anyone can buy a discounted ticket even if flying solo!
- Enter the maximum tickets allowed per transaction.
- Click on Done.
- Create the rest of your tickets, if any, and save your changes.
How do I create/edit a ticket?
How do I update my ticket prices with GST?