Emails can be a powerful tool to help turn your first-time students into loyal customers. This can be a quick thank-you note, a reminder about when they can pick up their finished artwork, a guide to additional resources, suggestions on what they can book next, and so on.
Using our follow-up email feature, you can automatically send a custom message to your students the day after they've taken your class. Timing is everything, after all!
- Log in to your dashboard and go to Listings.
- Click on the listing where you want to create a follow-up email. TIP: If you have many listings, you can use the filters to find what you need.
- In the Listing Info tab, click on Advanced Settings to display the options.
- Click on Enable Follow Up Email to start editing.
- In the space provided, craft your email. When you've composed your email, click on Done.
- Save your changes.