Great news: WeTeachMe users can now pay for their bookings via bank transfer! (Learn how this feature works for your customers.)
If you're a WeTeachMe vendor, you can start offering this new payment option to your customers today! Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your WeTeachMe account.
- On your dashboard, go to Add-Ons and enable the "Bank Transfer" option.
It's that easy! Once your customer's payment is cleared by the bank and received by WeTeachMe, the payment will show as "paid" on your dashboard. (Until the payment is cleared, it will display as "pending".)
If for some reason the payment is not received by WeTeachMe within two (2) business days, a payment reminder will be sent automatically to the customer.
- While bank transfers will normally clear within one business day, bookings paid via this payment option can take up to three (3) business days to finalise. This is because of the typical clearing period set by the banks.
- Due to the clearing period mentioned above, payments via bank transfer can only be made for classes that start at least five (5) days from the date of the transaction. It will not work for classes with a shorter lead time of four (4) days or less.
- Bank transfers can only be used to make payments in full. The option is not available for instalment payments and recurring charge payments.