- Find the Pending order on the "Order" Page. You can search by Status, Billing Name, Email or Date Range.
- Hover over the order row and click on Order No. or the "View Order" icon (far right) to view the order detail page.
- Scroll down to the "Payment Activity" section and locate the pending payment you need to cancel. Click on the three-dotted icon that says "More Actions" to access a drop down menu.
- Chose "Cancel Payment" from the selection.
- A pop-up will appear. In some cases, you will need to select which "spot" it is you need to cancel. If you do not find this option, simply leave a note and click on "Cancel Payment".
How are pending payments charged?
How do I mark a pending order as paid?