- Not all class providers offer memberships
- Not all memberships offer credits - membership benefits are outlined in the membership description on the class providers membership page.
- If the class provider offers membership they may only offer member discounts or credits on selected tickets.
- If you're able to purchase a membership from a class provider and that also offers membership credits then you can use given credits to redeem against the price of a ticket.
- If offered by the class provider, you can buy a membership at any time from the top of the class information booking page or when you enter the checkout process having selected a ticket.
- Your email address will be used to automatically identify your membership.
1 credit = $1
- Select a class, date and ticket the 'Book Now' Enter your details.
- If you already have a membership follow Step 3. If you don't have a membership you will be prompted on the checkout to add a membership to the order - follow step 3
- Under Billing & Payment section, there will be an option "Use Member Credit" and a small box with a message beside it that says "Yes, I want to use my member credit on this order.". To use the credit, tick the box, if not, then leave it blank.
- Once applied, you will be able to see the membership credit will be deducted from your total purchase.
- Proceed with payment.
- Click on "Pay Securely".
- Then you will receive a payment confirmation email that will also show the membership credit you applied for the purchase.
- Remaining credit can only be used for tickets offered by the class provider from whom you originally purchased the membership.